November 29, 2011

Oh.My.Word.

I am VICTORIOUS!


That's one awesome achievement, eh?  I'm going to continue to write more, of course.  Cassie's story isn't done yet.  Heck, she just finished her sophomore year. xD And it took me 35,027 words to get her there... Now here's another treat for you to feast your eyes upon.



This is the lovely cover of my book, created by a terrific graphic-designing friend of my friend on a forum website.  Looks amazing, doesn't it?  I think I'm going to have to enlist this girl to create the covers for the rest of the Diary of a Homeschooler series!

Happy writing, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!  Emma is in a very good mood, and even though it's 10 minutes 'til 2 in the morning, I honestly doubt she will be able to sleep now. xD

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS EMMA! I freaked out when I read this and just starting clapping and cheering. The cover of your book is fantastic, and I totally wish I could write as well as you do. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies!!!
    I had fun doing it, I'm glad you like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cover!And wow, i don't think i could write a story let alone that long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the cover!!! How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it AND you dear!
    -Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    Hey, I'm Abbi, from Heather's blog.
    Are you actually homeschooled? Because, I am, too. [x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I'm homeschooled, Abbi! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...