October 6, 2012

Taylor Swift's New Album, and a Book Review!

So today, we found out the track listings for Taylor Swift's upcoming album, Red!  Sixteen lovely songs, and there are six international bonus tracks (I'm hoping the U.S. will have access to those bonus tracks sooner than later).

All nineteen songs (three of the international bonus tracks are the original demos and an acoustic version) sound like they'll be amazing.  We've already heard "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", "Begin Again", and "Red".  In the next two weeks, two more singles will be released. :D

So yesterday, Kate loaned me Mark of Athena and I read it in about three hours (yup, I'm just that awesome. LOL.). (There will be some spoilers in this section, so skip to the next paragraph, if you don't want to ruin the book for you.)  It was pretty good.  I loved hearing Annabeth's POV, and stuff actually happened. (They went to Rome!)  I felt, though, like the seven were encountering way too many random and obscure figures from mythology. :P It got confusing.  Jason and Piper are officially dating, and I have mixed feelings about that.  I kind of liked the idea of Jason and Reyna, haha. xD I also absolutely hated the way it ended.  It just doesn't sound like things are going well.

Now I'm off to re-read Mark of Athena and listen to Taylor Swift music!  The only thing better than this will be listening to Red and reading Wish You Were Eyre. ^.^ (They come out the 22nd and 23rd!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with everything you said about MoA. I'm still grumpy about it. xP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...