November 23, 2012

NaNo, Day Twenty-Three

Wow, NaNoWriMo is one week away from being over.  This month has just flown by!  Here are my stats since I last updated here.

Word count: 38,502 words (that includes some from today, but I'm not done writing yet)
Word count goal: 45,000 words (for a short time, I lowered it to 40,000, but when I wrote so much yesterday, I knew I could get 45,000 words easily by November 30th)
Song of the day: "Truly Madly Deeply" by One Direction.  Ever since I listened to this song, I've been like, "I don't know what life was like before this song..." I love it more than I love Taylor Swift's new album, and that's saying a lot.
Quote of the day: Black Friday: Because only in America, people trample each other for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.

Good luck writing, everyone!  I hope you had great Thanksgivings yesterday, and if you're going shopping today...here's to good deals and avoiding injuries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...