December 7, 2012

This is an Uncreative Title...

There are no words to describe today.  It wasn't over the moon amazing, but it wasn't terrible either.  I'd like to think there were more high points than low points.  In Shakespeare, I think I earned my classmates' respect by spelling supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (you are allowed to ask why I had to spell it).  In algebra II, I got my test back, and I got a B, which I'm okay with.  And I got my history test back.  Of course that one's an A+, lol.  But now co-op is over until January. :( At least I have several social events with friends in the next month.  

Tomorrow: Christmas shopping!
Sunday: Christmas cookie baking (perhaps I'll blog about this on Much Ado about Food...?)
Monday: cookie exchange at Hannah's

Today through Monday should hopefully be four happy days.  Fingers crossed, and I'm praying so. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh!! I used to go to co-op classes! Seriously some of the most fun days ever! :)

    Haha, I do have to ask: why did you have to spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we were playing hangman since we had nothing else to do, and the category was simply "word". It was pretty long, so someone was like, "What if it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?" Someone else said, "How do you even spell that?" And I spelled it. xD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...