October 11, 2013

Random Friday: Paris Love



I'd love to have you participate in Random Fridays.  Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and give credit to me and my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
Oh, and let's thank Kate for the new Random Fridays graphic! :)

So this week is all about Paris, or any other city of your choosing (maybe London, New York, Chicago? The possibilities are endless!). But if you know me well, I'm a Francophile and I'd love to visit France someday, not just Paris.


Let's get started, shall we?






So those are all pictures I've found of the Eiffel Tower that I really like.  I'd say #2 and #5 are my absolute favorites.


The Arc de Triomphe!


So cute. :)

And let's end this post with a quote from one Ms. Audrey Hepburn.


Paris is always a good idea.


9 comments:

  1. Love the new banner. Paris would be interesting, but I'd rather go to somewhere in England or Germany or such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you could blog about a city in one of those countries! This week is all about which city intrigues you the most. ;)

      Delete
  2. Chicago is better than Paris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in Paris just a couple of weeks ago! I pretty much used Megan's chapter in Wish You Were Eyre for my guide book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit Paris!!infact a Europe tour would be PERFECT..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tres bien, ma fille. C'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...