September 14, 2014

Rewind & Review #21

Rewind & Review

Erhmahgawsh. I feel like I'm running around half-asleep most days. I have 8:00 classes every morning and I haven't had too much homework until this weekend, but I feel crazy busy. I've done a lot of rereading lately because I have fewer new books at my disposable. Also, I'm having trouble finding a job, so if y'all could keep me in your prayers, that would be amazing. BUT I've already starting figuring out my spring schedule (long story as to why that's happening in September), and I think I might get to take a class I'm very excited about. We'll see. ;)

Books I Received
The Doll People Set Sail by Ann M. Martin and Laura Godwin (via Read Between the Lynes)
My True Love Gave to Me by various authors (via NetGalley/St Martin's Press)
Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay (via NetGalley/Random House)
Suspicion by Alexandra Moni (via NetGalley/Random House)
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (a loan/gift from Alexia; thank you so much!)

Books I Bought
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang

Books I Read
Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley (reread)
My True Love Gave to Me by various authors
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (reread)
The Fire Wish by Amber Lough (4.5 stars)
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein (reread)
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall (reread)
Deadly Little Sins by Kara Taylor (4 stars)
Relic by Heather Terrell (reread)
Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor (reread)
Boundary by Heather Terrell
Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 9/1-9/6)
   (From 9/7-9/13)
  • DNF Review: Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
  • Review: Unmasked by E.M. Kaplan
  • From the Bookshelf to the Kitchen: Cowgirl Cookies
  • So You Like... #5
  • Music While Reading
  • Review: Being Audrey Hepburn by Mitchell Kriegman
  • TTT: Fall TBR List
  • Review: Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
  • Random Friday: Books I Wanted to Throw Against a Wall


2 comments:

  1. This might be really stupid question but I really need to know. Whats an ARC and an DNF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARC is Advance Reader's (or Reading) Copy. Sometimes referred to as a galley or Advance Reader's Edition. DNF stands for Did Not Finish.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...