September 28, 2014

Rewind & Review #22

Rewind & Review

Well, as evidenced below, it's been a pretty quiet two weeks. Not many books - received, bought, or read. I've had about 4 tests since the last post, so I've been studying like crazy. I got a 93 on my first Old Testament test, so it paid off there. I didn't do so well on the math pretest, but thankfully I can retake it. I got to spend an hour and half in Joseph-Beth last Sunday. That was heavenly. My reread shelf is starting to overflow, so I'm hoping to get to a lot of those soon enough. Curse the books I have to read for school!

Books I Received
Talon by Julie Kagawa (Thank you to Read Between the Lynes!)
If I Stay by Gayle Forman (Finnish edition; thank you so much, Gayle!)
Elusion by Cheryl Klam and Claudia Gabel (traded for this via YABE; thank you to Rachel!)

Books I Bought
Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson
The Girl of Fire and Thorns Stories by Rae Carson

Books I Read
Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg (reread)
Talon by Julie Kagawa
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (3 stars)
The Girl of Fire and Thorns Stories by Rae Carson (4.5 stars)
My Faire Lady by Laura Wettersten (reread)
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 9/15-9/20)
   (From 9/21-9/27)
Upcoming Blog Posts in the Next Few Weeks (subject to change)
  • Review: Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
  • TTT: Books That Were Hard for Me to Read
  • Released Books I *Need* to Read
  • Review: The Fairy-Tale Matchmaker by E.D. Baker
  • When Life Plans Change
  • DNF Review: Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander
  • My Review Process
  • From the Bookshelf to the Kitchen: the Darkling's Brownies
  • Review: My True Love Gave to Me by various authors
  • Random Friday: Favorite Childhood TV Shows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...