December 17, 2014

So You Like... #9

This is a special So You Like... post. I'm one of those people who really loves the holiday season. I'll start playing Christmas music on November 1st (go ahead and judge me), and I love shopping for everyone's gifts. That means this post is all about Christmas.



SO YOU LIKE...
(as usual, clicking on a book cover will take you to its Goodreads page)

books set entirely or books with scenes at Christmas.

20309175


20646933


Home for the Holidays (Mother-Daughter Book Club Series #5)


17453983 9627755


15749186


13479780


17393023


Happy bookish holidays to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Great list - I was just trying to come up with some Christmas reads and couldn't figure out anything else expect My True Love Gave To Me, which I've already read.
    I'll definitely look into these and hopefully read a couple of them during the holiday season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod I loved the Mother-Daughter Book Club series! Literally nobody I knew even read them. I used to check her website every month to see when a new book was coming out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's so exciting! And guess what? She's announced there will be a seventh coming in about a year to a year and a half. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...