December 4, 2014

Top Ten Clues You're a Bookworm

So you're wondering if you're a bookworm or not. Well here are ten clues that may help you figure out if you're one or not. 

*Note: If you don't do all of these things, then it doesn't mean you're not a bookworm. ;)



1) You bring a book everywhere you go.

2) You're always curious about what others are reading in public.

3) You stay up late just to finish the chapter...the book...the entire series.

4) You talk about "the feels."

5) You always have an opinion on the book vs. the movie.

6) You relate to characters such as Elizabeth Bennet, Hermione Granger, and Anne Shirley.
  

7) You've often wished to go to Narnia or Hogwarts, but NEVER Panem.

8) You learned to read at an early age.

9) Hearing what a celebrity's favorite book is gives you a thrill.

10) You'd almost always rather be reading.

4 comments:

  1. I always have my Kindle with me, I feel naked without it lol. And number two? I'm a total creeper if I see someone reading in public, like I HAVE to know what they are reading and what they think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Every single one of these applies to me. And I would like to add a number 11: You've started talking like your favorite characters, or (for fantasy/sci-fi readers), adopted phrases from books as part of your vocabulary. (For example, I use "dragon's teeth" a lot when I'm upset.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, never agreed to a post more. Another one is: You often find yourself saying, "No but I'm so busy this weekend. I have SO many books to read."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree so much! Especially the one about bringing a book everywhere and looking at what others read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...