January 24, 2015

Awkwordly Emma's 2014 Book Awards Winners

It's time to announce the winners! Check out the video to see who won. (And please pardon my awkwardness.) Also, below the video, I've included some of the pie charts used to summarize the entries so y'all can see that I'm not lying and just saying the nominee I wanted to win. (I would've included all, but frankly, that would've taken up too much space.) Finally, I announced the raffle winners at the bottom as well.

Winners Video



Full List of Winners
Best Cover- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Best Worldbuilding- Cress by Marissa Meyer & Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Best Tearjerker- Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
Favorite Book You Wanted to Throw Against a Wall- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Favorite Friendship- Dee and Reagan from Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
Favorite Couple- Captain Thorne & Cress from Cress by Marissa Meyer and West & Haley from Take Me On by Katie McGarry
Best Contemporary- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Best Fantasy- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Best Sci-Fi/Post-Apocalyptic- Cress by Marissa Meyer
Best Historical Fiction- Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
Best Series Beginner- The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Best Series Ender- Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
Best Standalone- I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Best Debut- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
Favorite Hero- Dorian from Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Favorite Heroine- Celaena Sardothien from Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Most Anticipated of 2015- All Fall Down by Ally Carter

Voting Pie Charts
 

Raffle Winners
Amy H.
Christy M.
Josie M.

2 comments:

  1. Just seeing the number of times Cress and Heir of Fire won makes me very happy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's incredible how some books were so close to winning and others were practically half the votes. This was so much fun! I loved participating and I'm glad a few of the books I voted for won. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...