January 30, 2015

Random Friday: More Wintery Book Covers


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
Last winter, I featured some wintery book covers and I'm ready to do that again.

17399160
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

18475593
Winterspell by Claire Legrand

21853719
The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark

20759639
Absolutely Truly by Heather Vogel Frederick

23160684
From Me to You by Elizabeth Eulberg

20309175
My True Love Gave to Me by various authors

11431896
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson


1 comment:

  1. I hate winter. But I really love the way wintry book covers (and really anything else winter) looks. I think it's the soft grays, whites and blues. I just love those colors together.

    And because I can't see the cover of Winterspell without fangirling... OMG WINTERSPELL!! LOVE THAT BOOK!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...