February 13, 2015

Random Friday: Favorite Love Songs


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
It's almost Valentine's Day and I knew for this Random Friday post, I had to feature my favorite songs about love. Since it's the 13th, I chose 13 songs.

1. "You Are in Love" by Taylor Swift
Obviously, my list wouldn't be complete if I left out Taylor. This is quite possibly my favorite song from her new album. 
(I would've included a link above, but it's impossible to find it on YouTube and her music is no longer on Spotify.)

2. "Happy" by Secrets in Stereo
I first heard this song on Jane by Design and it's so pretty.


3. "Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful" from Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
*swoons* I get chills at the end every time.


4. "Endlessly" by The Cab
I'm pretty sure I found this song through Kiera Cass, of all random people.

5. "Fearless" by Taylor Swift
Obviously, I couldn't include just one of her songs. This one is sweet and fun.

And now for the rest of the songs. :)


6. "I Don't Dance" by Lee Brice

7. "I See the Light" from Tangled

8. "18" by One Direction

9. "Tenerife Sea" by Ed Sheeran

10. "Ours" by Taylor Swift

11. "You Don't Get Lucky" by Thompson Square

12. "What If" by Colbie Caillat

13. "Love" by Jana Kramer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...