March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: All-Time Favorites Since 2010


I am cheating so much with this one. I have several series counting as one unit, and I'm going by when I read the book (so if I read it in 2010 or after, it counts) and not when it was published. Additionally, I went over 10 books. Oops?

318016
1. The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick (but Pies & Prejudice in particular)

85990
2. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale

Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)
3. Heist Society by Ally Carter

11235712
4. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

11870085
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

13597723
6. The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

11988046
7. Pivot Point by Kasie West

16069030
8. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

17228280
9. Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg

17668473
10. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman

16034235
11. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

11071466
12. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

18189606
13. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

13597757
14. Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson

18289482
15. All Four Stars by Tara Dairman

12924304
16. Smart Girls Get What You Want by Sarah Strohmeyer

22429350
17. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

7 comments:

  1. You've got some great books in here. There're a few that I'm even including on my TBR, like Throne of Glass. I feel like everyone's read and loved that book! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the winner's curse is on my TBR! and i couldn't agree more with your choice of Throne of Glass! great post!
    here's mine
    http://www.wholly-books.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-81.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I definitely am counting series as one unit too! It's the only way. LOVED Second Chance Summer, Since You've Been Gone, Cinder and The Winner's Curse. I am SO EXCITED for Emery Lord's new book and can't wait to get my hands on it.

    I just tried rereading Throne of Glass since I didn't like it when it first came out and couldn't finish it. It worked out much better this time around!

    Great list Emma :)
    Alyssa from Swept Away By Books
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinder, Throne of Glass and The Winner's Curse were on my list too! I absolutely loved the heroines and thought they stood out from the typical female protagonist. I appreciated that all three had some more depth aside from just being tough fighters. I want to read Since You've Been Gone so badly . I feel like it's been on my TBR forever but I haven't gotten to buying it yet. Enjoyed your TTT:)

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely read YA so have not read any of these. though I just read an awesome YA, The Keys of the Watchmen, by Perrin, you should check it out. Here is my TTT: http://wordsandpeace.com/2015/03/03/my-top-10-all-time-favorite-books/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Lunar Chronicles so much. At first I thought the concept, a sci-fi fairytale retelling was weird, but the weirdness of it is was what makes the books fabulous and unique. I also really enjoyed Prisoner of Night and Fog. So much historical detail was put into that book, and I felt like I really was in the story. I'd like to read The Princess Academy, All Four Stars and Since You've been gone, so I'm glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection! I'm glad each of them was a great read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...