July 24, 2015

Random Friday: More Hairstyles


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
This is a topic I did during one of the first Random Fridays, so I figured it was time to do it again. I love finding new braids or buns or whatever to try in my hair - and thankfully, I have some very willing friends to help me. But I'm so serious about this topic that I actually have a Pinterest board devoted to hairdos. These are some of the pins on that board.





And of course I always want to try things Taylor has done with her hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...