July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Bought


While the topic on the TTT page was a bit broader (books that have come into my possession), I knew it would be easier if I narrowed it down just to books I've bought. So here are the last ten books I've bought.

18051056
1. Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery

17844678
2. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine

22929578
3. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

13132816
4. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway

23110163
5. Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond

23717499
6. The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen

22546619
7. Murder Is Bad Manners by Robin Stevens

23341894
8. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone

16181625
9. Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen

22718682
10. Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu

4 comments:

  1. The only one of these I've read is Devoted. It was fantastic. I have ARCs of Emmy & Oliver and Every Last Word. I just have to find time to read them! I have had my eye on The Revenge Playbook for awhile. I think maybe I just need to jump on it. I've seen a lot of really good reviews for it.

    Happy reading!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a pretty copy of ANNE OF AVONLEA. I need to re-read ANNE OF GREEN GABLES and continue on with the series. I've read the first one a few times, but never the others. What is wrong with me??

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Revenge Playbook is a book I just recently read and I loved it. All for girl empowerment and awesomeness. Definitely recommend. You got some other great books, I need to Every Last Word and my newbie as well, Emmy & Oliver :)

    Our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Every last Word a few weeks ago and I loved it so much. Tamara's writing style is just so lyrical. The Promise of Amazing sounds great.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...