September 7, 2015

Fall 2015 Classes

I'm taking fifteen credits again this semester. I took a summer class, and I'm planning to CLEP out of a couple classes over winter break, hopefully, so I'm staying on track to graduate in four years. (I'm not allowed to be a fifth-year senior. My mother told me so.) Anyways, in case you were wondering what classes I have this fall...


On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have...

Ethics
So this class has been okay so far. I think it'll be more interesting than Intro to Philosophy (I have to take one or the other as a gen ed). But my prof's voice kind of puts me to sleep.

French III
I actually didn't fail French II, so I got to move onto the next level. Same prof, same timeslot, several of the same classmates. I love Asbury. (That is not sarcasm.)

Revolutionary Europe
The first of six classes I'll be taking for my minor. They were originally offering History of the American South, which I was going to take but they changed it to this one. It's a 300-level course. I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest in the class, and it's actually kind of boring so far.


On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have...

Modern Novel
With the same prof I had for Lit and Culture last semester. She's really great, probably one of my favorite profs at Asbury, and it hasn't been bad so far. I'm just pretty sure I'm not going to love any of the books.

Intro to Creative Writing - Fiction
Finally! A creative writing course! I couldn't wait to take this one. Not sure how I feel about the prof so far really, but I have liked some of the writing exercises.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good array of classes. I suspect Tuesdays and Thursdays will end up being favorite days. xD (Or maybe not . . . I don't know.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are my favorite days! I have a big gap of time between the two classes, too, which is very nice.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...