September 4, 2015

Random Friday: Recipes


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
I shared some recipes I wanted to make over a year ago in another Random Friday post, and I really wanted to do it again because, well, I love baking. So here are some more recipes I'm dying to try!

Bakery-Style Chocolate Chip Muffins

Amish Strawberry Shortcake

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cream Cookies

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

Strawberry sour cream cake with glaze

Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins

Blueberry biscuits with cinnamon butter

So, did I share any recipes you're now dying to try, too? Or are there any you want to share with me? I'm always open to suggestions! Happy baking (or eating), readers!


1 comment:

  1. I'm dying for you to try all of these recipes - while you're home (maybe over Christmas break), but especially the pumpkin snickerdoodles and the Amish strawberry shortcake.....oh, and the blueberry biscuits w/cinnamon butter! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...