September 27, 2015

Rewind & Review #46

Rewind & Review

The last two weeks have been fairly low-key. Just classes, homework, work, and reading. Workshops start next week in beginning creative writing fiction class, and I'll be reading on Thursday. Very nervous! Nothing else noteworthy has happened, I don't think.

Books I Received for Review
Cinderella's Shoes by Shonna Slayton (from Entangled Teen via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz (won in Heidi's Twitter giveaway)
Wolf By Wolf by Ryan Graudin (Thanks, Shae!)

Books I Bought

Books I Read
Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard (3 stars)
Reflections on the Revolution in France by Edmund Burke (2 stars)
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf (3 stars)
Fake ID by Lamar Giles (2.5 stars)
Red Girl, Blue Boy by Mandy Hubbard
The Nightmare Charade by Mindee Arnett (3.5 stars)
These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
Cinderella's Shoes by Shonna Slayton
Court of Fives by Kate Elliott (3.5 stars)
What We Left Behind by Robin Talley (2 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 9/14-9/19)
   (From 9/20-9/26)
Upcoming Posts in the Next Few Weeks (subject to change)
  • Interview with Emily Lloyd-Jones, Author of Deceptive
  • Top Ten Tuesday: If You've Only Read Popular YA
  • Review: First & Then by Emma Mills
  • Random Friday: Books I've Convinced My Friends to Read
  • Review: My Secret to Tell by Natalie D. Richards
  • Recent Releases You Need to Buy
  • Review: A Step Toward Falling by Cammie McGovern
  • Interview with Sara Raasch, Author of Ice Like Fire
  • So You Like... #19
  • Taylor Swift and Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...