September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Finished Series I Haven't Finished


I was kind of hoping I'd struggle to come up with ten, but, well, it actually wasn't a problem. I went over my to-be-read list and there were exactly ten series I haven't finished. Yet they're all published. So it's all my fault. (And maybe the various libraries I get books from. Ya know, since they often don't have the books I want to read.)

15753977
1. Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
The good news is, I've read the first two books and this series can no longer make my "I meant to read this last year but didn't" list. The bad news? I still haven't read Champion. Soon! I promise!

8490112
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
So.... I haven't even started this one actually. But Audris, my Secret Sister from last session, gifted me the first one as an e-book so I have motivation to get to it soon!

16101159
3. Secrets of the Eternal Rose trilogy by Fiona Paul
I technically read a bit of the first one (I own it), but it was right before finals week and I had a million other things to do so I put it down and vowed to read it this fall.

18296014
4. Project Paper Doll trilogy by Stacey Kade
This one is the library's fault. I want to own this series in paperback, so I can't buy this one. And then neither the library in Illinois or the library in Virginia had a copy.

12411635
5. The Arkwell Academy trilogy by Mindee Arnett
The final book, The Nightmare Charade, just released a month ago, so I think I deserve a little grace on this one. There's no doubt in my mind that reading this one soon is a priority.

13576132
6. The Murder Complex duology by Lindsey Cummings
I still need to read The Death Code. I liked The Murder Complex all right, but didn't love it so I think that's part of my reluctance to read its sequel.

17334538
7. Dissonance duology by Erica O'Rourke
I LOVED Dissonance, and I'm dying to read Resonance. So I blame this one on libraries and the fact that I'm broke and bookish. (And put this one on my Secret Sister wishlist, so I'm supposed to be good and not buy anything off of that list.)

18051121
8. Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery
I've read Anne of Green Gables, and I even own Anne of Avonlea. I'll finish this series eventually, I promise.

9859436
9. Something Strange and Deadly trilogy by Susan Dennard
I just read the first book in this trilogy this summer, right before we moved. Alas, the library in Virginia did not have books two and three. Otherwise, I would've finished this series weeks ago.

10576365
10. The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
Audris gifted me book one of this series, too. I read it, and I got book two from the library and read that one. I even checked book three out of the library, but it was right before I went back to school and I ran out of time. This is another one I promise I will read soon.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, definitely finish THE DARKEST MINDS trilogy. I thought it got sooo good and you got to meet so many people with really cool powers! I loved how dark it got. But thats just me. I also have DAUGHTER OF SMOKE & BONE on my list too! Need to read book 3!

    My TTT- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-finished-series-i-have-yet-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you must finish the Anne books :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the series you list, but not for lack of wanting to. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is definitely one I hope to get to. And maybe someday I will read the Anne of Green Gables books. Somehow I went through childhood without having the pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I read the Anne of Green Gables series, but it was so long ago I don't even remember it. Does that count? :)

    My TTT: http://lesliehauser.com/2015/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-serious-about-series/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy, the Darkest Minds trilogy and The Murder Complex duology all on my TBR!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-21/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...