May 10, 2016

In Which I Read My Poetry

Every semester, the English department at my school hosts a creative writing reading. The readers are students that were in the creative writing classes that took place that semester or were published in that semester's edition of our literary magazine. This was my second reading (I read a fiction piece last fall), and since my parents and several of my friends couldn't make it, I had my friend Sarah record my part. So, if you want to hear me read poetry about Gilmore Girls and books, I've included the video below.


Also, that line where I talk about Miss Patty? I started rewatching almost every episode of Gilmore Girls recently, and I caught this key moment in the pilot:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...