May 8, 2016

Rewind & Review #61


~The Week of Insanity happened. (a.k.a. the week before finals, which is almost always crazier than finals week itself)
~I read at the poetry/fiction reading my university hosts every semester. So nerve-wracking.
~I found out I'll be working the front desk of my dorm next fall!
~I turned in a final paper in Brit Lit, a photography portfolio, and a poetry portfolio.
~I had three finals.
~I packed like crazy.
~I had to say goodbye to some of the people I'm closest to.
~I went to Joseph-Beth twice in two days to make up for the lack of visits this semester and over the summer.



Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt (from my Secret Sister)

Books I Bought
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
The Crown by Kiera Cass
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Written in the Stars by Aisah Saeed
The Land of 10,000 Madonnas by Kate Hattemer
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (technically I just picked up my preorder)

Books I Read
I Woke Up Dead at the Mall by Judy Sheehan (2 stars)
The Forbidden Orchid by Sharon Biggs Waller (4 stars)
Beloved by Toni Morrison (2.5 stars)
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater (reread)
Map of Fates by Maggie Hall (4 stars)
17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen (reread)
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (5 stars)
The Crown by Kiera Cass (3.5 stars)
The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine (reread)
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 4/25-4/30)
   (From 5/1-5/7)
  • The Traitor Angels Launch Event
  • In Which I Read My Poetry
  • Review: Summer Days & Summer Nights by various authors
  • Random Friday: Pop! Funkos
  • Poetry I Love
  • SST: Outrun the Moon Review
  • So You Like... #27
  • TTT: Books I Picked Up on a Whim
  • Review: The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
  • Emma Recommends More #QuietYA
  • Writing Prompt #5
  • TTT: Books I Feel Differently About
  • From the Bookshelf to the Kitchen: Blueberry Scones
  • Review: When We Collided by Emery Lord
  • Random Friday: Summer 2016 Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...