August 7, 2016

Rewind & Review #66


~We went to D.C. last weekend! It was hot and rainy, but we still had a good time. (Plus I discovered the cutest little French cafe.)
~I started packing for school. I'm ready to go back and yet...I'm not. I'll miss all the free time I have, and having all my books at my disposal, and being able to go places. But I'm ready to see my friends again and take writing classes and get back to campus life.
~I managed to film a book haul video finally! Check it out at the bottom of this post.

Books I Received for Review
The Memory of Things by Gae Polisner (from St Martin's Griffin via NetGalley)
The Possibility of Somewhere by Julia Day (from St Martin's Griffin via NetGalley)
How to Keep a Boy from Kissing You by Tara Eglington (from St Martin's Griffin via NetGalley)
My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill (from Random House Delacorte)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
The first two Girl Over Paris comics by Gwenda Bond (gifted by Gwenda)
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (received from @bookaddictguide)
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (traded by @miss_melissalee)
When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore (won from St. Martin's Griffin via Goodreads)

Books I Bought
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Wanderlost by Jen Malone
Double Down by Gwenda Bond

Books I Read
When We Collided by Emery Lord (reread)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (3 stars)
The Season of You and Me by Robin Constantine (4 stars)
The Glowing Heart by Valerie Tripp (3 stars)
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (2 stars)
Stars So Sweet by Tara Dairman (4 stars)
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (5 stars)
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (reread)
On the Fence by Kasie West (reread)
The Great Shelby Holmes by Elizabeth Eulberg
Persuasion by Martina Boone (3 stars)
The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson (reread)
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows (4 stars)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (reread)
Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 7/25-7/30)
   (from 7/31-8/6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...