October 16, 2016

Rewind & Review #71


~I'm now a contributing editor for my university's chapter of The Odyssey.
~I was nominated for my class's homecoming court female rep! As a former homeschooler, this in itself was a great achievement, even though I didn't win.
~My mom came for fall break. She brought me cupcakes and a cold. We went to Keeneland on Friday, which was very fun, and shopped and took it easy on Saturday. She took me to Starbucks three times this weekend, which was a dream.

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
Map to the Stars by Jen Malone (both gifted by my Secret Sister)

Books I Bought
Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
The Icing on the Cake by Deborah A. Levine and JillEllyn Riley
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Hans Christian Andersen Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan

Books I Read
Perfect Liars by Kimberly Reid (DNF)
Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat (3.5 stars)
Pivot Point by Kasie West (reread)
The Sound of Us by Julie Hammerle (3.5 stars)
Timekeeper by Tara Sim (DNF)
Holes by Louis Sachar (4 stars)
The Darkest Hour by Caroline Tung Richmond (3 stars)
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (reread)
Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 10/3-10/8)
   (from 10/9-10/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...