April 9, 2017

Rewind & Review #83


~Last few weeks have still been a lot of catch-up from spring break. I think I'm finally on top of my homework, but now I'm struggling to stay on schedule.
~My drama group for Shakespeare has started rehearsing our performance (it's in place of a final paper).
~Submissions were due to our university's lit magazine last Friday, so we've been going over them this week and deciding what will make it into this semester's edition.
~Still waiting to hear back about all of the internships I applied for, so continued prayers would be appreciated.
~I went to Half Price Books with a friend on Friday, and it made me sad to see how many YA ARCs they were selling. Y'all, this is your annual reminder that you shouldn't take ARCs to used book stores; they aren't for sale/resale. If you need to get rid of them and trading isn't working, see if your local high school, shelter, etc. take donations, or even mess them up and use the pages for Bookstagram pictures.

Books I Received for Review
Welcome Home anthology by various authors (from Flux via NetGalley)
Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman (from HMH BFYR via NetGalley)
Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee (from Simon & Schuster BFYR via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt (gifted by Secret Sister)

Books I Bought
Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett

Books I Read
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (reread)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (reread)
Dreamology by Lucy Keating (3 stars)
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter (reread)
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (reread)
Literally by Lucy Keating (2 stars)
You're Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner (3.5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 3/27-4/1)
   (from 4/2-4/8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...