July 30, 2017

Rewind & Review #90


~Had a monumental birthday.
~Went to Quebec for a week. See details in one post below and another post to come.
~Realized I go back to school in a week and a half. Not ready for that.

Books I Received for Review
Invictus by Ryan Graudin (from Little, Brown via NetGalley)
Things I'm Seeing Without You by Peter Bognanni (from Read Between the Lynes)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
Anything Could Happen by Will Walton (gifted by my AMAZING Secret Sister, Amanda)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Hamilton: the Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter (birthday gifts from my parents)

Books I Bought
Lucky in Love by Kasie West
Hunted by Meagan Spooner
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee

I purchased French editions of the following books while in Quebec:
Simon and the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Books I Read
A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner (4 stars)
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
The Bedlam Stacks by Natasha Pulley
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (4 stars)
Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae (reread)
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (3 stars)
Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas (3 stars)
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
The Pearl Thief by Elizabeth Wein (3 stars)
Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard (3 stars)
Anything Could Happen by Will Walton (reread)
The Shadow Cipher by Laura Ruby (4 stars)
I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski (3.75 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 7/10-7-15)
   (from 7/16-7/22)
   (from 7/23-7/29)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...