August 13, 2017

Rewind & Review #91


~My last two weeks before senior year starts! Eek. 
~Saw Wonder Woman for a second time.
~Tried to figure out my practicum; prayers would be appreciated.
~Move-in happened. It was just as stressful as always, but at least this is the last time I have to move into a dorm...

Books I Received for Review
The Radical Element by various authors (from Candlewick via NetGalley)
Prince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm (from Disney-Hyperion via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Cold Summer by Gwen Cole (won at The Fountain Bookstore event)

Books I Bought
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
You're Invited Too by Jen Malone and Gail Nall
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin
Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Forest Born by Shannon Hale
Lucky Few by Kathryn Ormsbee
The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Persuasion by Jane Austen

Books I Read
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (reread)
Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali (4 stars)
The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas (reread)
The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (reread)
Welcome Home by various authors
In a Perfect World by Trish Doller (4.5 stars)
The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (reread)
Wesley James Ruined My Life by Jennifer Honeybourn (3.5 stars)
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi (4 stars)
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (reread)
I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo (3 stars)
Everything All at Once by Katrina Leno (4 stars)
The Lines We Cross by Randa Abdel-Fattah (2 stars)
Mist of Midnight by Sandra Byrd (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 7/31-8/5)
   (from 8/6-8/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...