September 10, 2017

Rewind & Review #93


~I caught a cold. :( 
~More Taylor music! This time, I like the pre-chorus and chorus better than the verses (with "Look What You Made Me Do," I preferred the verses and pre-chorus).
~Did lots of revisions on a short story for advanced creative writing and my novel, since I wanted to submit a few chapters of that for workshop.

Books I Received for Review
Now a Major Motion Picture by Cori McCarthy (from Sourcebooks via Edelweiss) 

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson (won from Wednesday Books)

Books I Bought
Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

Books I Read
Coming Up for Air by Miranda Kenneally (3 stars)
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde (4 stars)
Planting an Empire by Jean B. Russo and J. Elliott Russo (3 stars)
Who's That Girl by Blair Thornburgh (3 stars)
Things I'm Seeing Without You by Peter Bognanni
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (reread)
You're Invited Too by Jen Malone and Gail Nall (3 stars)
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (reread)
Speak Easy, Speak Love by McKelle George
Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo (4 stars)
These Ruthless Deeds by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas (3 stars)
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas (5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 8/28-9/2)
   (from 9/3-9/9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...