January 14, 2018

Rewind & Review #101


~I've officially started my last semester of college. #yikes
~It's been pretty chill so far? (Lol, weather included.) My practicum won't start until Tuesday, so I had a lot of free time this past week.
~I got to go to Joseph-Beth on Thursday. I've definitely missed that bookstore.
~I'm taking a history class, a literature class, and a writing independent/directed study. Pretty easy semester, class-wise.

Books I Received for Review
Monday's Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)

Books I Bought
The Forbidden Orchid by Sharon Biggs Waller
Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett

Books I Read
American Panda by Gloria Chao 
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (reread) [Finished 2017 off with these two books!]
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (reread)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (reread)
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (reread)
Sunset Lullaby by Robin Jones Gunn (3 stars)
Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett (reread)
The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
Fifteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton (reread)
In a Perfect World by Trish Doller (reread)
Tout Sweet by Karen Wheeler (DNF)
This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston (4 stars)
In Search Of Us by Ava Dellaira
I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski (reread)
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis (reread)
The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
  (from 1/1-1/6)
   (from 1/7-1/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...