January 6, 2018

Rewind to 2017: What Got Me Through Life

Usually I just do this post as books that got me through life, but there was also some great music, TV shows, and movies that helped me power through this mixed bag of a year.

Books

34076952 31931941 32333175
30038906 30363359
All books I highly recommend.

Music

Divide cover.png Black-and-white image of Taylor Swift with the album's name written across it
Niall Horan Flicker.png

My three favorite singers.

TV Shows

Stranger Things logo.png
(Which I've been cruising through since my plane rides at Thanksgiving.)

Gilmore girls title screen.jpg
(Always.)

Miraculous- Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir logo.png
(Season two isn't on Netflix yet, but shhh.)

Movies

Only one, but it's a good one...

Wonder Woman (2017 film).jpg
(DIANA.)

Were there any specific books, music, TV shows, or movies that helped you get through 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...