March 11, 2018

Rewind & Review #105


~How did February go by so fast??
~Internship applications are continuing, and I'm very nervous. Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts!
~My last spring break as a student has begun. Honestly, it's not going to be that exciting. My parents have to work all day, so I'm pretty sure the only fun thing I'll be doing happened yesterday: NoVa Teen Book Fest. More about that in a post later this week.

Books I Received for Review
What You Left Me by Bridget Morrissey (from Sourcebooks Fire via Edelweiss)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia ARC (traded with Becca)
The Boyfriend Bracket by Kate Evangelista (traded with Christy)
The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
Hamilton and Peggy! by L.M. Elliott (from my parents)
Tradition by Brendan Kiely
Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman (in my VIP swag bag at NoVa)

Books I Bought
A Million Junes by Emily Henry
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone
Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann
The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
Bygone Badass Broads by Mackenzi Lee

NoVa haul:
More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
The Radical Element by various authors
Windwitch by Susan Dennard
Sightwitch by Susan Dennard

Books I Read
Sounder by William H. Armstrong (4 stars)
In Her Skin by Kim Savage (DNF)
The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert (4 stars)
The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo (reread)
Bygone Badass Broads by Mackenzi Lee (4 stars)
Now a Major Motion Picture by Cori McCarthy
The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross (4 stars)
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (reread)
A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett (4 stars)
My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Impossible Love by Craig and Médine Keener (3.5 stars)
Royals by Rachel Hawkins

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 2/26-3/3)
   (from 3/4-3/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...